Friday, July 24, 2015

Welcome Butters!

This is our new dog Butters!
Butters came to us from SGE. SGE stands for Sweetest Girl Ever, and she and I worked together at the club. Remember the club? Well, if you don't, scroll down and read my stories because they're pretty fucking funny. I haven't been that funny since I worked there. I knew it! It's good for me to get out of the house!
Anyway, Butters is named after a South Park character who is, apparently, very sweet and naïve.
Butters loves everyone and loves affection. She loves to cuddle and sleep with us and if you're anywhere in her vicinity, she will nudge you to be petted and loved.
Well, now Butters is mad at me. I don't know what I did! And I'm obsessing. I must have done something! Did I say something about her that she overheard? Did I look at her the wrong way? Did she decide she just doesn't like me? Did I imply that she might be getting chubby? I didn't mean to! She's getting svelte since she's been with us. Oh, Butters, what did I do?
She has shunned me all day. Staying in the other room whilst I sit here by myself.
Everyone is mad at me. It's no wonder, I guess I'm in full-blown peri-menopause. I suddenly heat up like a furnace out of nowhere! Okay, it's 90 degrees here, but still. I feel like crying all the time, not because I'm sad, but because I'm frustrated and angry. I was so mad at SSMG yesterday, and now I'm so afraid he's mad at me!
Well, I can handle SSMG being mad at me, but Butters? That's just wrong.

No comments: