Tuesday, August 26, 2014

White pants & shorts addendum

I've gotten some questions about the white pants and shorts comment in my previous post so I think I'd better elaborate. One question came from a man, "Why?" The other from SSMG who reminded me that I have white shorts. Do as I say, not as I do! I've decided that shorts are acceptable. Under certain conditions. Denim.
The pants: First off, they are just NEVER in style and really the only ones who wear them are old ladies. That was my point. Second, they reveal everything and if you're 50, like me, you probably have stuff back there that you don't want anyone to notice, so why invite it? You wear a thong so you don't have panty lines, and then we all see the bumps. You wear big girl underwear so we don't see the bumps and then we see the panty lines from your big girl underwear. You just can't win, so I say, avoid it altogether. Not only that, you'll inevitably spill your coffee or wine, and that's the end of that.
Any more questions?

No comments: