Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The C Word

Chocolate. Normally you would expect me to be talking about my love of the stuff, how I eat too much of it and how I have to swim a mile, run 10, hike Sanitas and Spin my ass off to work off the snacks I've just consumed. That's the reputation I've formed for myself in the bubble over the years.
Alas, the C word, Chocolate, has led me to another story about my job, the one I keep telling you about.
Apparently, a mother asked for a smoothie, and when SGE asked her "Do you want chocolate powder?" the mother responded, "We don't use the "C" word in front of little Ashley (Tiffany, Mackenzie, Chloe, Madison, Serenity, Violet, Zoe, you fill in the top names of little girls in Boulder).
Wait till little August learns the real "C" word. Her mother's got another thing coming to her.

No comments: