Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm not smart, but they are...

I just wanted to clarify that when I said I was lacking in intellectual stimulation, I was NOT talking about my friends. I have four of them, and they are all VERY smart. Smarter than me, even.
Back in the suburbs with my family for the weekend. Sis-in-law's 50th birthday party last night and SSMG and I got drunk and Karoake'd C'mon Eileen. I can't believe I got SSMG to karoake with me! He danced too! He must have been really drunk. It was fun. (See how intellectual I am? "It was fun." There's a complex sentence for you.)
We visited the old Hudson house. I cried. I always do when I think about that house because of the dogs. Our lives revolved around them when we were there, and I miss them. We also visited all the neighbor's dogs. We saw "the buddies," the two boxers that we were kind of obsessed with. Molly, the black lab that I used to stop and pet on my run, wasn't out. Other people when they tour an area look for things like if houses have sold, if construction has been done, if new stores have opened. We visit other people's dogs.
So just waiting for mom to come home so we can have lunch. Then we'll spend the afternoon waiting to have dinner. Watch TV. Go to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll wake up, have coffee, wait for lunch, wait for dinner. Ah, such an exciting time in Massachusetts.

No comments: