Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Healthy as a HORSE

Huh? What, are horses always that healthy?
No one is reading my blog. I feel like I'm in my bubble all alone. It's lonely here.
I saw the doctor this morning for my annual exam. I love going to the doctor. I always leave feeling really good about myself, being the picture of health and all. I have the bone density of a 20 year old. Just wish I had the breast density of a 20 year old. All my numbers fall in the healthy range. Blood pressure's a little low, but I think that's because I work out a lot, so I'm okay with being dizzy when I stand up. but by far the best news of all is that my weight hasn't gone up like I thought. Nothing's changed, and it was all in my head. Imagine that. Gawd (see The Arrival of Mr. P). The energy I expend on nothing. I was going to close my eyes when she weighed me, but I was brave, and as a result, I will have a good day today.
So there's that. I'm so glad I left my schedule open this week so I had plenty of time to procrastinate. I met with my second "client" last night to practice my skills as a therapist, and I couldn't resist the urge to tell him what to do to make his life more meaningful. We're supposed to help people figure it out for themselves, but I feel like I have the answers, so why wait? Who has the patience?
NFFS is coming over tonight to do homework. We have to decide what to have for dinner. This will consume me for most of the day, along with poor Sancho who looks sad and wants to go out, the laundry that needs to be folded, and, oh, I have to go to Petsmart and return the chuck it thingy. Must do that today, urgent.
If only I could substitute my blog for my paper.

No comments: