Monday, February 27, 2012

Blackout

This is my new favorite song, Blackout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBZICTaUmU0
I've listened to this song over and over and over again, and I'm still not sick of it. It's what one might call electronic dance music, although I'm sure the band members would shit all over me if they heard me say that. They seem to fancy themselves a grungish type rock band. But let's face it, there's not much difference between this and the dance music of the 80's or 90's. My music.
Sancho has me wrapped around his paw. I'm in a constant state of hyperawareness. Does he need anything? Does he want to go out? Does he want a treat? And of course since he knows this, he always needs something. I have to adjust. It's okay for a dog to be alone, right? I've taken so many walks my feet hurt. And, I hate walking. I'm not one to stop and smell the roses, as it were. Although all this concentration on Sancho has helped me procrastinate - still - with my paper. No more progress on that end.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Vitamix? I absolutely love the smoothies I make. They are fruit and protein, and they are very thick and yummy. However, in an attempt to do something good for myself, I've added about 500 calories a day to my diet. I've been avoiding the scale for months, but now I'm off to the spa next week and I'm kind of in a panic about getting in my bathing suit. I may have to wear a moo moo.
Headache, going to bed, will write paper later.

No comments: