Saturday, February 27, 2010

Arab Men Want My Money

Why do all of these Arab men keep asking me for money? And right on the heels of me winning several lotteries. I win lotteries all the time, or at least that's what my email is telling me. So the question is, how do the Arabs find out that I have all of this money coming my way? It's remarkable really.
My nephew put a high school girl in a bikini wrapped around a pole on his Facebook page. Good news is, she's wearing the bikini. What's next? I'm scared.
I got a job as Media Relations for a PR firm. I'm terrified.
My tenant gave notice in my condo. I'm petrified.
I have an application in for health insurance. I'm concerned.
SSMG is driving back from Massachusetts in a snowstorm. I'm worried.
Thank god for the lotteries that I keep winning, and maybe one of those Arab men will actually offer me money instead of asking for it. That would be very helpful.

No comments: