Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a Glorious Day in New England!

Hey, there you go! This is the new me! It's all part of my new personality and attitude! I'm bubbly and happy and I talk about how beautiful and wonderful this world is, and how blessed I am to be here!
(Uch, I hate the new me. She's totally annoying.)
It is beautiful today. It's the kind of fall day in New England that people talk about. The sun is shining and the colors are just spectacular.
(Uch. Spectacular? Blessed?)
I went to a yoga class this morning that was really great. Vinyasa flow with NO om's and no heat. A woman in Sudbury opened a studio, and finally, after living here for 2 1/2 years and deciding to leave, I have a yoga studio that I like. I suspect a lot of things are going to get great for me in Massachusetts now, 'cause that's what happens when you decide to leave something. It gets great, so you can have angst and question your choice to leave. Have you noticed how, after you give notice at a job, all of a sudden everyone tells you what a great job you've done there and how much you'll be missed? Then they take you out to lunches and buy you things. Well where was all that sentiment when you were locked in your cubicle day after day for 10 years miserable????
Oh, thank god. I'm back. I missed me.
So god (whatever) plays this terrible trick just as we decide to move and makes the sun shine and the leaves turn color and the good yoga teachers come out and the neighbors be friendly just so we can question ourselves and wonder.
Are we making the right choice?

No comments: