Friday, May 15, 2009

Interesting Observations

So this same person aforementioned here in the bubble who's trying to help me get readership to my blog gave my address to some people at work who said they wouldn't read my blog because the subject matter wasn't of interest to them. Ouch, that hurts. The subject matter being me. So they confirmed my worst fears. I'm not all that interesting. I can't imagine why sitting around the house with my dogs isn't interesting to people. I thought it was similar to the Seinfeld thing. You know, the show about nothing. But I guess most people really do need subject matter to keep them interested. So here's my attempt at "interesting observations" that you'll no doubt find riveting.
Interesting observation number 1: Why do we give so much power to the people who don't like us? I was thinking about this yesterday and I realized that if you don't like me, you're going to get all of my energy, goddamnit.
Interesting observation number 2: People are more interesting when they have kids. At least people with kids think so.
Interesting observation number 3: People are more interesting when they're childless. At least people who are childless think so.
Interesting observation number 4: If you are a fitness instructor, you're somewhat of a celebrity, and people want to date you.
Interesting observation number 5: There is no news on TV. What's considered "news," it turns out, is crap.
Interesting observation number 6: People love Facebook and Twitter to find out what stupid shit their friends are doing all day, but they won't read my blog to find out what stupid shit I'm doing all day. Sigh, I'm not bitter.
Okay? Now do you have enough to ponder to keep you interested?

No comments: