Friday, August 3, 2007

The saddest thing in the world

No, not Ray. Ray is the happiest thing in the world. In fact, last week I was going to give Ruby the prize for the easiest dog in the world. Now I think Ray gets the prize. Ray is so quiet, so good, so loving, so sweet. And he doesn't need that much activity which is good since I don't feel like getting it either. Running's not going that well, but more on that later.
The saddest thing in the world is waking up, checking my email, and having none from SSM, oops, ATT guy. Even worse is checking my email and having none, period. Which happened this morning. Time to go back to bed.
Not digging the ATT acronym. Suggestions please.

1 comment:

SoBo Classifieds said...

I wrote you an e-mail last night! Kook. Now - scrap that d**n ATT thing. No like. I prefer SSM - it has history and 'legs' - one of those perfect couple things that you can have engraved on something of value as your secret code. (Hubby's wedding band has 'ELF HOUSE' - I'll explain another time. :) Second choice: IT Guy.