Saturday, May 5, 2007

Perspicacious

Just testing. Anyone know what that means? Yes, SSM guy, I know you know. You know everything. Did I mention that SSM guy is a genius? It's a little sickening.
Everyone else blogged yesterday so I thought I should too. Things sound a little weird at Bay Street Rehab, and poor Patricia, trying to find Cuchi Cuchi. I feel your pain. All it required was staying left at the fork. Where's the f*ing fork? I couldn't tell you. No landmarks, no street signs, nothing of note. F*ing Massachusetts.
I'm eating a box of Nilla Wafers as I write. So in short, nothing has changed in my life since I was 5 years old. I wonder how many boxes of Nilla Wafers I've consumed in my life. A lot, me thinks. But how sweet of SSM guy to buy them for me! And did I mention what a genius he is too?
As per usual, I've saved all of my work for the last minute. Now I have 15 interviews to conduct and two articles to write next week. Not to mention the other work that has conveniently come up this week. So what am I doing? Eating Nilla Wafers and blogging.
Some things will never, ever change.

1 comment:

SoBo Classifieds said...

For me, it's the bulk ginger snaps from WF. I think it was Pringle's and Swiss Cake Rolls in my former, non-Boulder existence...small changes that barely make a blip. I heard on Oprah yesterday that the difference between being fat and not is one Oreo vs. the sleeve. That Oprah...

Perspicacious: My friend the bubble girl when someone tries to slip a couple of Midel's vanilla snaps into her nilla box...perspicacious. :)