Friday, March 16, 2012

Money in my pocket

Well not really. It's that song, "Just got paid, it's Friday night, party hunting...money in my pocket." My only point is that it's Friday, and I am going to make a Friday song list which will include this song, and Thank God it's Friday. Other than that, can't think of any.
Procrastination is almost over. My paper is just about finished. Just have to complete the hardest part which is formatting references in APA style. I mean, c'mon. Who really cares? Why do they come up with these stupid, arbitrary formats anyway? Down to the last comma and period. Obviously, if you read this, you know I don't care that much about grammar and punctuation. Except of course when you make up your own words. The counselor at Flight without Fear keeps talking about anxiousness. Christ almighty. You're a therapist! She also says frightful instead of fearful. I was so hoping this course would cure me, but with language like that, I don't have much faith in her relaxation techniques. I'm guessing she couldn't get a job anywhere else.
Speaking of therapy, I have now practiced on four people for my mock therapy session next Saturday and I gotta say, I'm not doing so well. I can't stop telling people what to do. And I know, deep down inside, that's what they want. No one really wants to spill their guts and then not get any advice, right? That's why I like my therapist. She tells me what to do and I do it.
Today I'm writing about diversity and how to overcome my ignorance of other cultures. I think I'll go out and befriend a minority. Oh wait, I am a minority. I've got it covered! Whew, that was close.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments: