Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 things about me

Ala Facebook:
25 things about me:
1. I love brevity, here’s 15 things about me you may or may not know.
That didn’t count.
1. My favorite expression is “So what?”
2. I’m a rebel. I’ll rebel against whatever they tell me I’m supposed to be thinking or doing.
3. I don’t enjoy working out. I particularly don’t enjoy running.
4. I’m not convinced that Barack Obama is the Messiah.
5. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I obsess about what I’m going to be when I grow up.
7. I dance like a white girl. I sing like a black girl.
8. I don’t want kids. Really.
9. I feel better about myself when I’m tan.
10. I don’t get my annual mammogram.
11. My best feature is my teeth. I figure, they’ll live on long after I die, I’d better keep them clean.
12. I have Jewish guilt.
13. If I didn’t need a shower and a coffee pot, I’d live in my car and go wherever I felt like every day.
14. I love animals. I don’t like their owners.
15. I don’t learn quickly, my memory sucks, I’m not organized, I’m not a team player and I don’t know where I want to be in five years, but I can lie.

No comments: