Friday, February 8, 2008

NEW BRANDING, NEW IMAGE!

I fear my blog is too stale. It needs some updated look and feel. Perhaps new branding. What do you think? My blog is a reflection of me, and I fear I need an updated look and feel, and perhaps new branding. Same old bubble girl. I've been dressing the same way my whole life, wearing my hair the same way my whole life, obsessing about the same issues my whole life and repeating my dumb patterns of behavior my whole life. Though I do think my "choice in men" behavior evolved tremendously in 2007 and I'm very happy with that aspect of my life. I still have the greatest SSM guy in the whole world. Yesterday he brought home flowers for me, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Only difference now, as you can see from the THEN and NOW photos, is that I'm typically injured now, and I wasn't then.

Here's a lift, from Miss 6 of SoboClassifeds:
Miss 6 on politics:
"If I was elected President, I'd make it National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day."
"Oh yea? What day?"
"Everyday. And with lemonade. Then when you get sick of lemonade, you can have apple juice."

No comments: