Saturday, December 1, 2007

My stomach rules my life

It's Saturday morning, and I want to blog, but I don't have time because I'm going for a run in an hour. It's about 20 degrees out, it's not light yet, and I'm going for a fucking run. You're wondering, "Who is this person?" I don't know. Bubble girl is out and about. She's emerging from her bubble, and she's scared.
Lately my stomach is upset all the time. I can't figure it out, but it rules my entire life. It's like it has its own life, apart from me. It doesn't even like the same things as me. For instance, I love yogurt and cottage cheese and all sorts of dairy, but my stomach doesn't. I love chocolate and pie and ice cream. My stomach? Not all too pleased with it. I love jelly bellies and gummy bears. Not my stomach. I'm beginning to really dislike my stomach.
Anyway, off to my fucking run. More later.

No comments: