Sunday, December 2, 2007

I can't stop kissing my dog

She's just so cute. Muffinstuff fussinstuff is sitting next to me while I type and she's just such a love. Poor thing is trying to sleep, because she doesn't get enough sleep, and I keep waking her up with kisses.
So I want to get back to the Half Assed situation. The one where the obese woman loses weight and documents it on her blog and eventually gets commissioned to write a book. Does this mean that as much as I try to not make my weight my whole life, that if I do, I could be commissioned to write my own book? The story of a regular sized woman who wastes her whole life away obsessing about her weight? The woman who wants to win an award for spending her whole life perfecting eating and working out so as never to feel bad about herself again? This is, apparently, what we're interested in. So I'm afraid bubblicious is going to start to be very one-dimensional. Like Bubble Girl herself. And talk about one thing, and one thing only. How to lose weight, keep it off and live happily ever after. Hope you enjoy the new direction I'm taking with this. I'm really excited about it. And I'm going to start by telling you what I'm going to eat for breakfast.
Bubble on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the blogspam?