Saturday, October 13, 2007

Please make it so!

I copied and pasted a picture of me from the marathon into photoshop and found an option on the menu called "Thinify."
My new favorite verb! Someone, please, thinify me!
In Colorado at English's house. Her parents are away for the weekend. Already I'm in Colorado mode of "I have so many things to do and so many people to see and therefore I can't make a decision about anything." Brian signed up for the 1/2 marathon with me, so I think we're running it tomorrow morning, goddamnit. They're allowing those who didn't finish Chicago to run the full marathon for free, so I'm considering it even thought I did finish Chicago. Just figure, I'm already trained anyway, may as well? We'll see. I won't know anything until I go to sleep tonight. My mind will change several times today. It's gone far, far away.
Oh lord, please forgive the burger, fries, beer and chocolate ice cream that I consumed for dinner and thinify me.

No comments: