Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome to my Bubble

Greetings! And welcome to the bubble that is my life.
It's getting really painful in the bubble. I'm not quite sure what's going on. For the healthiest person you may ever know, I'm falling apart.
First, my shoulder hurts again.
Second, I have a weird tingling in my nose and upper lip which I'm convinced is MS or a tumor.
Third, after a great run today and a bout of excitement and optimism about getting ready for the Chicago marathon, feeling great about my life in Colorado, deciding to buy a Miata, and feeling like life is generally not so bad, I twisted my ankle really badly and now I can't walk. It's all swollen and blue, and I know I either broke it or, at the very least, sprained it.
So much for hiking, running, biking. I think I'm going to be doing a lot of sitting in the next few weeks.
Life sucks after all.
The Bubblicious rationalization du jour: I have mint oreo cookie ice cream and strawberry cheesecake ice cream in the house. I decided to eat the strawberry cheesecake because it's fruit and graham crackers, so therefore it's not so bad for me, right?

No comments: