Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SSM Guy

A lot of people have asked me who SSM guy is, so here's the baystreetrehab entry that explains...
"I think match.com may, in fact, be a good way to make friends. Both last night and the night before I went out with guys who, after the first date I said, "Let's be friends." The Saturday night guy, well, I really do just want to be friends. But the Sunday night guy, well, he may have taken me too literally.I went on a date with him and found out a day or two later that my ex-boyfriend suffocated his 23 month old baby and shot himself. Naturally I was questioning my ability to choose appropriate mates. Just around that time I met the ex-boyfriend who kept me busy until New Years. In the meantime, Sunday night guy met someone else, and so, we're friends. But he's very cute and I'm starting to think we're soulmates because we worry about the exact same things! Last night he told me he thinks I'm a freak. Should I take that to mean he likes me?So all in all, in my search online for an appropriate life partner, I've made three male friends who can talk to me all about all of their dates. What a success."
He became ssm guy when we proceeded to see each other not just on sunday night, but saturday and monday as well. so my dirty-minded friends, it's not what you thought!

No comments: