Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This town's too small for both of us

So if you read www.baystreetrehab.blogspot.com last week you'll know that I ran into my ex-boyfriend Mark who lives in Steamboat. He was with a woman and her child. Well, I found out inadvertently who she is because my neighbor here is friends with her. How do these things happen? Neighbor Jan came over to chat, we were talking about online dating and she mentioned a friend of hers (I know exactly who she is because she's a thin, triathlete who works out at the rec center and I've seen her over the years) whose husband died and now the first person she met is this guy on eHarmony from Steamboat, blah blah blah. It's Mark. I guess he told her that he's dated since his divorce so she shouldn't be concerned because he's an expert and he's got all his shit together. Ha. They are going to Mexico together. Isn't that funny? He's sort of redundant don't you think? Suddenly I'm really glad I live in Massachusetts for part of the time!
Anyway, my gorgeous guy's gonna be here tomorrow, so THERE!

No comments: